9th Annual Home Base Golf Outing Hosted by LABURRegister Now
Event Chairs Darrin Lang and Seth Burr invite you to join them at the 9TH ANNUAL HOME BASE GOLF OUTING TO BENEFIT VETERANS AND MILITARY FAMILIES
Please join us at Pocasset Golf Club on Monday, October 24, 2022 to continue this event’s dedication to supporting Home Base and the commitment to heal the Invisible Wounds for Veterans, Service Members and their Families. To date, this event has raised more than $400,000 since 2014.
10:30 AM – Arrival and BBQ Lunch
12:00 PM – Shotgun Start
4:30 PM – Receptions Honoring Veterans, Appetizers and Cash Bar
This is a great opportunity to golf Pocasset while helping Veterans in our community. The format will be a scramble.
PLAYING IN THE GOLF OUTING
- General Golf: $500/person – Includes one golf spot in the tournament, commemorative hat, lunch and reception with appetizers
SPONSOR THE GOLF OUTING
- Veteran Sponsor: $500/person – Can’t make it to the event? You can sponsor a Veteran golfer!
- Silver Sponsor: $2,500 – Includes two golf spots, recognition on event website and one sign at a hole
- Gold Sponsor: $5,000 – Includes one foursome, recognition on event website, name/logo included on tables/buffet and on sponsorship signage inside, and one sign at a hole
- Platinum Sponsor: $10,000 – Includes two foursomes, recognition on event materials and website as Platinum Sponsor, name/logo included on all golf carts and on sponsorship signage inside, and one sign on the practice green and one sign at a hole
Golfers are invited to attend a short reception and heavy appetizers immediately following the tournament, joined by Veterans and Home Base Leadership.
To reserve a spot(s) in the outing or to sponsor the event via credit card, please visit: homebase.org/pocasset. To register and pay by check, please contact Maureen Roderick at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Home Base, a Red Sox Foundation and Massachusetts General Hospital Program, is dedicated to healing the invisible wounds for Veterans of all eras, Service Members, Military Families and Families of the Fallen through world-class clinical care, wellness, education and research.