- Date: November 7 – 11, 2022
- Goal: 50,000+ accumulated push-ups and $100,000+ raised
- Each participant commits to 20+ push-ups a day Nov. 7-11
- $25 registration fee, 100% of which goes directly to Home Base (optional fundraising through the registration process)
- Participate by joining a Team, as an individual or create your own Team!
An estimated 20 veterans are tragically lost to suicide every day. It’s preventable with proper support and intervention. Home Base and PTC have joined effort to create the Push-up Challenge to bring awareness to this very real struggle. We want to bring together both veterans and non-veterans with a shared purpose of community, team, commitment and awareness while giving back to Home Base who serves veterans and their families by helping to prevent suicide and mend the invisible wounds left on so many. This is a great opportunity for all participants to bring awareness to suicide prevention and strengthen our community, have fun and focus on wellness. Suicide affects so many people and loved ones – not just veterans. Please join us and ask friends and family to join as well.
For more information, visit homebase.org/pushupchallenge.