What is Resilient Youth?
Resilient Youth was developed by the Massachusetts General Hospital Child Resiliency Program and Benson-Henry Institute for Mind Body Medicine. Resilient Youth draws from well-established, evidence-based interventions to manage stress and build resilience in children, adolescents and young adults. Sessions explore our physical and cognitive responses to stress and provide opportunities to develop and practice self-care and resiliency skills to buffer stress and improve overall health and well-being.
Groups meet for 45 minutes, in age appropriate sections for elementary, middle and high schoolers. These Home Base facilitated groups foster community and understanding specifically for Military-connected youth.
– Tuesdays, September 5-October 10, 2023 at 4-4:45 PM EST
– Tuesdays, October 24-November 28, 2023 at 5-5:45 PM EST
– Mondays, January 22-February 26, 2024 at 7-7:45 PM EST
– Tuesdays, September 5-October 10, 2023 at 5-5:45 PM EST
– Tuesdays, October 24-November 28 at 6-6:45 PM EST
– Mondays, January 22-February 26, 2024 at 8-8:45 PM EST
– Single session on Monday, November 6 at 7:30-9 PM EST