Any Veteran or Service Member seeking help with stress or anger management, regardless of discharge status, time in service or deployment history.
What is Resilient Warrior?
In 2015, Home Base, in collaboration with the Benson-Henry Institute for Mind Body Medicine at Massachusetts General Hospital, launched a series of educational, mind-body courses called Resilient Warrior that help Veterans manage their stress more effectively. The fundamental principle of this six-session program is to teach individuals to control their response to stress and, in turn, improve their ability to adapt more effectively to stress, or build resilience.
One 90-minute session per week for six weeks, each Tuesday from January 17-February 21, 2023 (see below) at 1:30-3:00pm ET. Click here to register.
- Session #1: Tuesday, January 17, 2023
- Session #2: Tuesday, January 24, 2023
- Session #3: Tuesday, January 31, 2023
- Session #4: Tuesday, February 7, 2023
- Session #5: Tuesday, February 14, 2023
- Session #6: Tuesday, February 21, 2023
Additional dates for the remainder of 2023 will be posted soon.